Thursday 10 March 2011

Welcome to The Sproutling

Hello, and welcome to The Sproutling!

I'm Angelya, an Aussie mum-to-be who also writes the World of Warcraft blog Revive & Rejuvenate.

As of tomorrow, I will be at 38 weeks gestation. Yesterday, I had a false labour.  This freaked me out a little and I realised that I could be a mum any day now! I thought I'd better hurry up if I wanted to get any feelings down before things started happening for real.

So, much in the style of Fannon or Syrana (go and read their blogs, they are awesome!), you will find in this blog my general thoughts and squees about becoming a mum, to keep that stuff away from the gaming blog. It's still a work in progress, and will change a lot as I work out banners and backgrounds.

In the meantime, you can keep up with news updates via Twitter by following @MummyAngelya.

I hope you enjoy reading about my journey into Motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment