Monday 14 March 2011

Cute overload

After a very busy weekend, things are all quiet again.  Sproutling has continued to grow and be generally uncomfortable, but I haven't had any more false alarms or worries. I am not good at waiting.

In any case, I thought I'd share with you some of the gorgeous clothes we've been given or bought so far. The stuff we bought has been pretty much all white or neutral so far - I'm expecting the pink or blue to come in thick and fast once Sprout makes an appearance though.

The quilt the clothes are lying on was handmade and given to us by Mr Ang's aunty. We've been given quite a few beautiful handmade things now - our friends and family are so clever!

On with the squee!

We have a few of these, in different colours. It's like they were made just for us!






Oh my gosh, the cute, make it stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment